Monday, January 30, 2017

I know where the unemployed are spending their time.

If this comes out looking strange it's because I'm doing it with my phone for the first time ever,as I'm sure most everyone is aware of Donald Trump isn't the most popular President to occupy the White House. However I've noticed something that seems to be escaping those closed minded Liberal masses who apparently yearn to destroy shit in the name of a peaceful protest.Trump may be the first person to get elected President who is actually trying to live up to his campaign promises. His executive order on the border wall and on limiting access to those whom may present a clear and present danger to America or we the people,oh and despite crying Chuck Shumers claims to the opposite U.S.Code 1182 covers that quite succinctly. Restrengthen the Military which the recently departed Obama let slip to pre World War I levels, oh and also repairing and upgrading the infrastructure which I'm assuming will include the Water System in Flint, Michigan. Especially since Obama and his ZOMBIES ignored that problem for two years worrying instead about Climate Change. I guess that shouldn't surprise anybody since in an address to the Military that Climate Change was a much bigger threat than ISIS, though last I looked I'm pretty sure that Climate Change isn't putting out videos of itself committing attrocities against innocent people or attacking people around the World. Then Hypocrite Obama saying today he fundamentally disagrees with Trump's executive order on banning refugees from seven particular Countries,even though the Trump administration got the list from the Obama administration,and Obama himself enacted the same exact ban in 2011 on Iraqi Citizens. I've figured out now by watching footage of the protesters that a large portion of them are holding up no wall signs,they don't want Trump creating millions of new jobs because they'd have to go back to work and wouldn't have time to protest. Until the next time have a great day and a better tomorrow,Chance favors the prepared mind.

1 comment:

  1. <3 Agreed,100%. :'( I have yet to see or hear about a "peaceful" anti Trump protest,but then again what more could be expected from the cry"babies".

    ReplyDelete