Thursday, April 21, 2016

I dont believe it's bee so long

Wow I don't believe it's been so long since I have posted on any of my blogs, granted I've had a lot going on in my life for the last year that I will not go into or discuss. I have seen so much lately on the news lately that just turns my damn stomach first off our so called President Barack Obama over meeting with the leaders of Saudi Arabia and sending "secret letters" requesting a meeting with the so called President of Iran. Why does this man have such a penchant for meeting with and cow towing to those who both harbor and support terrorist organizations? Then we have Vladimir Putin and his Russian military taking less than friendly actions towards U.S. Naval ships in International waters in the Baltic Sea, and what is the response from our fearless leader oh I know there isn't one. It pains me to say that under the Democratic Liberal leadership we've had rammed down our collective throats for the last seven and a half years America has become as it's President no fucking spine and no Testicles. If the Russians had tried that same shit when George W. Bush was the President there would've been an immediate response and the Iran's and North Korea's didn't do any sabre rattling in that eight year stretch. I am very glad that Barack Obama and his millions of Zombies are running out of time to fuck our Country up anymore than they have, so please everyone come this November get to your local polling places and vote rather it be Donald Trump or Ted Cruz is unimportant just please do not vote for Hillary Clinton we've already had an eight year disaster do you think the Country can withstand anymore Liberal shit?

No comments:

Post a Comment