Thursday, March 17, 2011

Why do people give you advice?

I was recently in fact this morning offered this great parenting advice from my Brother in Law, and he caps it off withthats what we did with Zack when he was that age. I look at this as having great entertainment value to me as he is attempting to tell me how to deal with my son, while his son whom he continually spouts as an example on everything is a 23 year old non working and not looking for work lay around sponge. The apple appearently really does'nt fall far from the tree as my Brother in Law also does not work and makes no effort to find work either. Whats even more humorous is the fact that rthey both of them if there girlfriends were to fart could accurately tell you what they have for breakfast in the morning. So when you are offered advice wanted or not as was the case here, consider the source of the advice and act accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment