Sunday, March 20, 2011

I am not sure what they are thinking or if they are at all.

I have seen that elevated radiation levels are reaching the Cali shore now and working there way inward, thanks Ray for that little tip by the way. Whats even worse to me is the fact that the Japanese Government is having the people that live there seal themselves in there houses and stay inside, excuse me does the term mass evacuation have any meaning to them? I know that they have burned many bridges in there time but at the moment I am sure most other countries would band together and give any assistance needed. It occured to my slightly offbeat sense of reality that perhaps this is a twisted form of population control that they are enacting, sound crazy? is it not insane to tell all those people to stay there in the first place? You be the judge which is crazier I certainly hope I am wrong but it does'nt seem that way at present.
Have a great day and a better tomorrow, "Chance Favors the Prepared Mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment