Friday, March 25, 2011

What happened to spring?

March 25th is supposed to be into spring you know trees starting to bloom that kind of thing, instead I wake up this morning to find 2" of fresh snow on the ground. What the hell happened to SPRING? We are in the process of preparing to move to Texas, this move is for a multitude of reasons one of which is to get away from this annoying Nebraska weather. I was born in Lincoln but spent most of my growing up years in San Antonio my Dad worked for the Government so we moved a few times, had I been a year or two older when he retired I would probably have never returned to Nebraska. I am now glad that I did as without this move I would'nt have met my wife and would'nt have my two wonderful children, one of my friends someone I have known since the old High School days is from Dallas originally. His folks are from Palestine we are all returning to where we consider home as a group, there is very little left to make me stay in Nebraska and a vast amount of reasons for me to get my family out of here. Perhaps the biggest single factor to make me wish to move is to get my Wife and Children away from my Jackwagon Brother in law, he is the biggest moron I have had the displeasure of knowing in my life. The perenial human sponge who leeches on to others and sponges off them permanently, my Father in Law is 65 lives on social security and is still taking care of his soon to be 47 year old son who is perennially unemployed, yes many people are that way but most of them go looking for jobs he does not he sleeps all day and bitches like a wildman all night. I have come close on more than one occassion to considering Homicide as a solution but squelch that urge, now he complains that we are moving to Texas as we will be 900 miles away and wont be able tosee him anymore and that is just bullshit well for my wife and kids and I it is more along the lines of HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN, or perhaps I am free at last thank god almighty I am free at last thank you doctor Martin Luther King for those Inspirational Words.

No comments:

Post a Comment