Tuesday, May 13, 2014

U.S.Senate blog for the day

Finally the day that I have been waiting for Election day in Nebraska it is hard to do any constructive speaking when you have zero idea who your opponents will be, after today I will be able to see who the survivors are and speak on the same issues they choose to address as well as bring up in State issues they may wish to avoid. Now is the time to be ready for the coming year and the serious planning involved as I myself plan to as time allows visit as many Towns, Villages and Cities large and small as I can until the general election in November. All that any man or woman can do is choose carefully how you intend to get your message out to the people and that is what I intend to do get my message out there in a way that will both capture peoples attention and imprint my name in their minds and memories so come November they may care enough to seek a different kind of leadership in Washington D.C. than that which currently inhabits that City and inhibits the freedoms we were given long ago. So be ready my Friends and Family throughout the State and all my fellow Nebraskans because sooner or later over the course of this year Shan Ferguson will be coming to your town, for now keep in mind that "Chance truly does favor the prepared mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment