Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Debate Night Blues

I say this because I will be at work and will not be able to watch it live, however I have my dvr set to record it so that I can watch it later after I get home. I have been waiting for this time to arrive for a variety of reasons foremost being I know how well the President does without a teleprompter to aid him which is to say not very well, also he it seems to me is not able to give a short response to anything and that is a big part of the debates setup. I know that Mitt Romney is actualy far better prepared for the debate than is the President he is also far more experienced at them, I am more intereste to see if he can maintain his composure as I am certain that Obama will during the course of the proceedings take more than a few cheap shots also something that he is well versed at and wholly unable to go without doing. It is in Barack Obamas nature to run a dirty filth ridden campaign of lies as he wants to distract the general public away from asking him questions that he does not want to answer or even have heard in public, I would love to be the moderator at one of these events just so that I could ask him some ponted questions since he is always digging at Romney about his tax returns and such I would love to ask him since you want to ask Governor Romney what he is hiding by not releasing more tax returns than what are you hiding sir by sealing all of your college transcripts or by claiming executive privilege on the fast and furious documents. Perhaps sir you could explain why your social security number was issued in a State that you have never resided in. I am sure if someone were to ask those questions of him directly the secret service would bum rush them and haul them away somewhere, well unless there were some hookers around to distract them anyway. well I will post again tomorrow after I watch the debates and let you know my thoughts on how they did and how they conducted themselves, until than and as always. Have a great day and a better tomorrow and remember always that "Chance Favors the Prepared Mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment