Saturday, March 17, 2012

Man what a beautiful day this is though it's a little overcast it is still in the mid 70's and I am loving it for damn sure, time to break out the charcoal and the grill and get busy I would say sounds like a great idea to me at least. I was watching a couple of robins squabble over a scrap of something out in the yard and then noticed BALLS MAHONEY was also watching them, Balls is my old tomcat if you saw him you would understand why I named him that years ago. These birds were not more than ten feet away from him and he made zero effort to get them, I guess at 8 years old cats would rather hunt for the food dish than hunt for a bird or something. Life here just seems to improve with each passing day as of late and I am very pleased with that, I hope that everyone else is having as great of a year as my family and myself are so far. Until the next post have a great day and a better tomorrow and always remember this"Chance Favors the Prepared Mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment