Wednesday, April 28, 2010

All that Glitters Can be Gold if you want it to be.

Essentially that title is self explanitory however I will elaborate some for you, my Wife and I have been in business for a couple of months now and are already showing a profit. We opened Fergy's Cafe in Rising City, Nebraska on ten thousand dollars that we borrowed, I was laid off from the machine shop she from Wal Mart we lived off of our combined unemployment for more than a year. Kept our essentials on and still made our house payments it was'nt easy but we managed, now I fast forward to opening day a cold blustery day in March of this year we did not have our liquor license and did not want to wait around for it that would've been non productive. We ran it by ourselves and put all available funds right back into the Cafe. We spent only enough to Keep those same essentials or utillities if you will turned on and kept up the house and store payments, am I a genious not hardly I simply know how to budget available funds and get the most out of them. Now unlike the president I have created a few jobs and taken a family off of welfare in a good way, so my Wife and I invite all travelers on Highhway 92 who are near Rising City, Nebraska to stop in and Eat at Fergy's Cafe where the food is so great that you'll Scrape your Plate and you wont break yourself as our prices are quite nice and affordable for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment