Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Has anybody else seen something that just cant be explained?

I know that most of you will not believe me from this posting, in fact probably 60% or more of people say that U.F.O.'s are B.S.
Still a week ago I went outside to have a smoke,the kids do not need to breath in my second hand smoke so I do not make them. Anyway while I was out having a smoke I saw something cruising across the night sky fairly low but not low enough to actually see the craft itself, it had a very bright light on each side that was constant and white. Directly in the middle of these lights was a red light not as bright as the white lights and also constant, between the white light on the right side and the red light was a very faint intermittent blinking blue light. Normally i would've thought this a private plane however I heard no engine noise of any sort, considering that I live in a small town where you can hear a car door slam a block away and identify the crop duster that sprays several fields locally by its rather distinct engine sound this was quite odd. So I am now wondering if anyone else has seen a similar craft if so I would like to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment